Friends and guests are often asking “why the name MakMore” ?
“MakMore” comes from the combination of our family name with the word “More” which embodies the uplifting power of “More,” beautifully blending our family legacy with the true and authentic essence of abundance, joy, and inner fulfillment.”
Also, “MakMore” contains the word “Amore” inextricably linked with our feelings when relaxing in this magic location.
Later on, MakLife, MakOlive, MakEarth, MakRock, MakSun and MakStone were used to identify and further describe each of the MakMore Rooms.
Brief description of “MakMore”
- “Plot 4100m2, buildings total 300m2 & 600 m2 exterior lounges, bar, etc.
- 5x15m infinity pool
- Hosts 14 (+ 2).
Main House: living room, kitchen, fire place, opening to the exterior lounge and dining areas shaded by an atmospheric pergola.
1st floor of Main House: Master bedroom (“MakLife”) with large bathroom on the 1st floor and breathtaking/panoramic view of the Aegean, private balcony with wooden floor, big walking closet.
Lower level: 2 master bedrooms – “MakOlive” & “MakEarth”
Left wing: 2 bedrooms with 2 allocated (but not ensuite) bathrooms “MakRock” & “MakSun” – and huge exterior lounge and dining area – extra kitchen.
Guest house (“MakStone”): accommodating 4 with kitchenette and bathroom.
- Total Sleeping capacity: 14+ 2.
- Exterior open stone bar, oven and BBQ
- Exterior shower and bathroom
- Basket ball playground
- Spacious storage room ( 40m2)
- Shaded parking lot accommodating 3 cars
- Top quality & design and superb equipment
- Heating and cooling floors from Rehau
- Smeg kitchen appliances
- Lighting by buzzi
- Cooling system VRV by LG
- Fully air conditioned (under floors also)
- Projector for home cinema
- Traditional wooden frames and mosquito nets.
- Sound system in the main living room & exterior area with speakers in pergola & adjacent veranda, pool and bar area.