The island is famous for its beautiful beaches. We, at MakMore, have our preferred ones which we are happy to share with our guests and friends!
The closest ones:
• Ysterni – 2’ by car and 10′ on foot. Two small remote beaches. Quiet and nice. For one of them, access is not easy but once you are there you will be rewarded!
• Tsoukalia – 10’ by car. Big, not organized beach. It is the one you see from MakMore. Good for kite surfing.
• Santa Maria – 15’ by car. “Big” Santa Maria is an organized beach with various activities. Good for teenagers, windsurf, beach volley, music in the afternoon.
• Small Santa Maria – 20’ by car. Perfect place when strong winds hit the island. Good for swimming and diving (dive school “pro divers”).
• Aspro Galazio – 5’ by car and 15′ on foot. Trendy beach bar.
• Golden Beach – 25’ by car. Very good place for windsurfing. Also, close to it, try “New Golden Beach”.
• “Pounta beach” – 40’ by car. Perfect for kite surfing only (paroskite).
• “Kalogeros” -25’ by car. Not organized. Known for its natural spa!